My friend FoodRockzMan left a DIY blog tag option on his website recently. So I’ve tagged myself. Here are the questions and my answers.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Gulp and Ha-ha! I was in film school and it was also the year I got married. (If you know me now, it’s hard to believe that whole married part, right?)
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Get clean towels from hotel attendant.
2. Read at least one chapter of Joan Didion’s “Slouching Towards Bethlehem”
3. roller skate the mall parking lot.
4. Upload some new pix to this website
5. Start on/finish the “Where’s The Toilet” guest blog article
Five snacks I enjoy:
2. red wine
4. anything with pesto
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my parent’s house
2. Acquire numerous little getaway places for myself, friends and family
3. Get the best medical help available for my step-mother
4. Check out of society for awhile – get some folks together and galavant back-pack style around the world
5. Give alot of money away
Places I’ve lived (an incomplete list):
1. Village in Illinois
2. Bungalow in Venice, CA
3. Tambo in the rainforest of Peru
4. Brownstone in Chicago, IL
5. Hotel in Washington, DC
Jobs I’ve had:
2. traveling sex toy saleslady
3. Naturalist working with inner city kids
4. Motion Picture Accountant
5. Corn Detassler
So, I like the fact that I got to ‘Tag’ myself. I’d like to see if this can perpetuate. If you’d like to tag yourself, then leave a comment on this page linking to your own site and get to it already!